Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 May 2010

I Love Digi - Challenge #7 - For My Dad

Hello again,

Time once again for another challenge at I Love Digi and this time the challenge is "For My Dad".  You may interpret this in any way you choose, it could be a birthday, a Father's Day gift or card or a layout or indeed whatever you want.  Remember though that this is I Love Digi so your creation must include a Digi image and/or digi papers/sentiment somewhere.  Our sponsor for this challenge is the Secret Crafter who are offering £10 to spend in the shop.
As it is Father's Day in June here in the UK I decided to make a Father's Day card for my Dad (already made his Birthday card as that is also in June - you can see that here if you would like to).  For my card I used a Digital Delights image called Laptop Ridley.  My Dad has never been what you'd call Computer Nerdy because he never had to use them for work or anything but since he has retired he has this sudden "interest" in computers so I though this image was very fitting.
I have used backing papers from a K & Co paper pad called Hopscotch - I think they are such fun and ideal for male cards.
I cut the image out and placed it onto the middle of the card with the "screen" lifted up slightly so it looked like it was being used!
Please take a moment to visit my teammates blogs and see what they have to inspire you with and it would be nice if you left a little comment just to let me know what you think!  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you left the screen loose like that! So creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Great Dads card and love how you have done the sentiment.

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.