Pages

.

.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Challenge number 2 at Audsentiments

Hello all,
Wow, what a lovely turnout for our first challenge.  A huge big thank you to all those of you who took the time to enter.  Remember to hop on over the challenge blog and see if you were our winner or one of our top 3!
So onto the second challenge which is "Thanks a bunch!".  Again interpret this in whatever way you wish but we must see the sentiment on your card somewhere.  Our sponsor this week is the fabulously talented Paula at Pollycraft.

Paula is offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in the store:
The Design Team got to choose an image to work with.  I chose Twiddly Wings 2 - Bunches and here is the card I made with her:
I based my card on a past sketch by Mina at Truly Scrumptious which I have shown below for reference:

I used four pieces of the same DP from a Papermania paper pack called Amethyst and off set them in squares as the background. 
I have coloured the image with my promarkers and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens and added a little purple glitter to the stars in her bunch of flowers. 
I printed off the sentiment on the computer and decided to split it into two with part at the top and part at the bottom. 
The purple flower is from my stash as are the purple roses.   Remember to hop on over to the other DT members and see what inspiration they have for you.  Have fun peeps.

5 comments:

  1. Love the card and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn - this is so lovely - love the purple flowers - and your colouring is fabby!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the DP you used with this image, it's perfect. Super cute card Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, yummy colour (of course!) Perfect for the sentiment.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great colours, love the softness of your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.