Pages

.

.

Sunday 31 July 2011

Recipe time at Totally Tilda!

That's right folks, the new challenge at Totally Tilda this time is to follow our recipe.
The recipe this time is:
PEARLS/SWIRLS/RIBBON/LACE
(YOU MUST USE ALL FOUR ON YOUR CREATION)
Now I always show my creation on the Midway Reminder post, so just to whet your appetite a little here is a sneak peek at my card for this challenge:
Remember to stop by the challenge blog and have a look at what the Design Team have created for your inspiration - you will not be disappointed.  You will remember I introduced you to a new Design Team member on the last Midway Reminder and that was Hazel aka kbrandy4.  If you haven't seen Hazel's work - well where HAVE you been????  So this week I have another new Design Team member to introduce you to and that is Jacqui P.  If you don't know Jacqui's work why not pop in to her blog "crafting daydreams" and have a look at her wonderful creations, not least all her fabulous Tildas.
So see you next week for the Midway Reminder.
Have fun Tilda lovers.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh you are a tease darling !! lol
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.