Pages

.

.

Monday 1 August 2011

Holiday Fun at Die Cut Dreams

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
HOLIDAY FUN
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
As you can see I have used another Bugaboo image for my card.  It looks as though my addiction to Bugaboo will last for quite some time as I recently won the grand prize on their Christmas in July blog hop!!  Wooooohooooo!!  I get to choose 7, yes SEVEN images every month until Christmas! Cool or what??
So this image is one of the Sunbonnets range and is called Fancy Sunbonnet Beach and you can buy her here
The sentiment is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You and the lovely Lynne just happens to be sponsoring the challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time.
Lynne is offering 3 lots of Card Candi for our prize this time:
The backing papers I've used are from Crafts House and are called Tutti Frutti.
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!
Challenges:
Allsorts - Free and Easy

7 comments:

  1. oh hun how super cute is this image the colors and detail are just perfect,just love it love hugs cheryl x
    oh thanks for playing at creative inspirations too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Dawn and cute image, love the colours.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a little beauty this one is Dawn, the beautiful image and summery colours are spot on I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, cheerful colours and a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw.....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.