Pages

.

.

Sunday 17 July 2011

Totally Tilda - Challenge #27 - Christmas Decoration in July!

Morning all.
Well it is Sunday once again and that means it is time for a new challenge over a Totally Tilda.
This time the challenge is to make a Christmas Decoration to hang on your tree.
That's right - it must be a hanging decoration - no cards allowed this time.
Now you really must pop on over to the Totally Tilda Challenge blog and have a look at the fantastic, I say fantastic creations that the Design Team have made for your inspiration.  There are some truly wonderful creations by some enormously talented ladies.  Don't believe me????  Well, whatcha waiting for - get on over and have a look.
Now you know by now that I only show you a sneaky peek of my creation today so here it is:
Any ideas??  Well, I found a tutorial on the internet and that is what I based my decoration on.  So remember to pop back next week when I post the Midway Reminder to see what it was I made.
See you then!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.