Pages

.

.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Do It With Digis - Spots or stripes (or both)

Hello bloggy peeps!!
Well it is Thursday again and that must mean it is time for another challenge with the Digi Divas at Do It With Digis.
The challenge this time is:
SPOTS AND STRIPES (OR BOTH)
This fortnight it is the turn of Team A to share their creations with you.
Now anybody that knows me well will know that my favourite big cat is The Tiger.  So, when I saw this challenge I just knew I was going to use a tiger in it somewhere.  As I scrolled through all the digital images I have on my computer (and I have a few!!!) I came across this gorgeous image from Teri at Delicious Doodles and you can purchase the image here.  As soon as I saw him I just knew I had to buy him and now it is time to use him on one of my cards.  So, without further ado, here is the card I made:

This card is completely digital!  Well I thought as we're called Do It With Digis I should go all out and make it completely digital.  So using my Craft Artist Platinum I designed my card. 
As you can see I added an orange hue to the image (hope you don't mind Teri?) and then added a frame.
I added a string of bows down the right hand side and three buttons at the bottom left.
The sentiment is one you can buy from Lynne at Crafts 4 You
I do hope you can find the time to join in with our Spots and Stripes challenge, we love to see your fabulous entries.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Awh Dawn I love this ... and I didn't realise it was completely digital ... it's just fab!!! so clever ... love the way you shaded the tiger - brilliant :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger Tiger burning bright - I just love this. Fantastic drawing of a tiger - so difficult to get it right. Hope the holiday is going well hunny.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the fab image - beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooo beautiful love the tiger and the layout is perfect for it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.