Pages

.

.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Stuck on Bugaboo

Hi all,
A quick Saturday evening post from me today.  I think I may be addicted slightly to Bugaboo Digital Stamps! LOL
Having entered last week's challenge and all the mini challenges I now find myself doing another Bugaboo card for a friend's birthday - and guess what??? - it just happens to fit the challenge at Bugaboo this week too!!  Woooohooooo!
So the challenge at Bugaboo this week is:
METAL with eyelets or brads.
It can be any type of metal, brads, eyelets, metal objects on the image, metal sheets - the world my friends is your oyster!
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used JJ Cook for this card and used the matching sentiment too.
The image is coloured with my promarkers and then matted onto brown card.  The backing paper is from a self adhesive pad which I bought a while back.
Those gorge flowers are from Suzanne at Just Love Flowers, or better known from Just Love Stamping.  (Suzanne I hope you are doing ok hun - I think about you everytime I move these flowers around my craft room.  Sending you cyber hugs sweetie.  Take care!!)
So there you have it, I have added two little brass hinges and then there's the brads top right oh and of course the metal saucepan in the piccy!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a look see at my card.
I would just like to welcome my new followers - thank you so much for joining me.
There will be a new candy up soon to celebrate my two year blogaversary (which was actually on the 12th of this month!) and also the fact that I am nearing the 300 follower mark!  It's funny isn't it how when we start out on this blogging life we can't quite imagine why anyone would want to follow us and read our daily ramblings - but I'm so glad you do.  So stay tuned folks candy is a coming!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! It must be your lucky day! First your card fits into todays challenge at Catch the bug...awesome card BTW!! Thanks for playing! ...and I have something waiting for you on my blog! Please email me at tamarndt@aol.com!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...this is fabulous Dawn...love the image and fabby sentiment too hun....!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dawn,

    Looking forward to seeing you soon. What a funny card - well Mum says it is I don't understand!
    I do like the flowers though.

    Hugs Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun, can't really explain it to Alex yet tho!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Dawn, really love that image.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow just love it.Hope your well Dawn and catch up very soon

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat as you....totally addicted to bugaboo images...and guess what my card i made at crop till you drop last night will fit the bill to be entered too...great minds think alike...tfs, great image of course and the coloring is fab..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dawn, have mercy! I simply love the way your fancy flowers and bling-bling make your neutral designer paper pop! What an absolutely fabulous project! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOPS - I forgot to say thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Heavy Metal challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.