Pages

.

.

Monday 4 July 2011

Recipe Time at Die Cut Dreams

Good morning my blogging friends.  Here we are at the start of another week so that must mean it is time for a new challenge at Die Cut Dreams.  Thank you once again to all those who entered our last challenge.  Please remember to stop by the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog to see if you were one of our lucky winners.
So, onto the new challenge and this time the theme is:
A 3-2-1 RECIPE
(3 SHAPES - 2 COLOURS - 1 RIBBON/BOW)
So time to get your thinking hats on and get crafting.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Lynne at Crafts 4 You.
If you haven't been to see Lynne's online store yet - well you really should - you don't know what you're missing!!
Here is my project for this fortnight's challenge:
So my three shapes are my Susie Squares (available at Die Cut Dreams - when the store re-opens), rectangles (the DP) and an oval (the sentiment) - the two colours are aqua and yellow.......
..........and the ribbon is the bow at the top to which I added some aqua baby's breath flowers.
Tilda is coloured using prismacolour pencils and promarkers (for the hair).  I have chalked around the edge of the white square to soften it.
The papers are from two different pads - a K&Co pad called Amy Butler Belle and the DCWV adhesive paper prints.
The sentiment was made on my computer using my Craft Artist Platinum (I think Lynne's digi sentiments are quite safe don't you?? LOL)
Well peeps, I can't wait to see what you all come up with over the next two weeks.  Have fun!




6 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card Dawn, your colouring is fabulous and I love the chalk effect. Hope to catch up properly soon, Arran has chicken pox so not got much time for anything else.Hope you are well

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Dawn. Love the scrummy papers and beautifully coloured Tilda.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous Dawn--love the color combo and beautiful bow
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dawn Tilda looks so sad waving goodbye bless her
    Your card is a delight though
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is one super gorgeous card, those fab papers and Tilda look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.