Pages

.

.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Just a quick shout out!

Hi peeps,
Well, I just had to let you all know that my very bestest buddy Ali, aka Dragonlady is celebrating two years in the land of blog!  Yes that's right it has been two years since she first set up her blog (and in turn convinced me to join in too!)

So, to celebrate her two years of blogging she is offering up a Surprise Candy until 21st July and will announce the lucky winner on 22nd July.  Now although it is a surprise let me tell you that Ali is probably one of the nicest people I know so I can assure you that it will be a candy well worth winning.
So what are you waiting for - get on over to Ali's blog and sign up for her fabby candy!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn you are a true friend, thank you so much for your post. What would I do without you.

    BIG HUGS Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.