Pages

.

.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Totally Tilda - Challenge #26

Hello all. 
Well Sunday rolls round again and that must mean it is time for our new challenge at Totally Tilda and this time we want to see some Distressing going on!
We are so pleased with how many of you enter the challenges at Totally Tilda and we hope you will continue to enjoy joining in.  Remember all our winners and top 3 are chosed by us so if you win it's because we loved your creation!  Remember to stop by the Totally Tilda challenge blog and see who the lucky peeps were for our last challenge of Tilda on Anything but a Card.  I have to tell you there were some stunning entries and choosing a winner/top 3 was extremely dificult!
So, you know by now that I show you my creation half way through the challenge as a reminder that you have about a week left.
Well, just to whet your appetite here is a sneak preview of my creation:
Intrigued????
Well, best pop back next week when you will get to see the whole thing!!
Wooohooooo!!  I hear you all cry!
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. loving the sneak peak,I'm guessing the image is a Tilda one possibly the baby but I have a feeling I am way off the mark.Looking forward to seeing the rest.Have a good week

    clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.