Pages

.

.

Friday 1 July 2011

Incy Wincy Celebration

Hi all,
Well you may have noticed that Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog is celebrating their 100th challenge this week and to celebrate they are having a blog hop and the challenge is Summer Blues.  Which means that blue should be the main colour in your creation.
So I decided to do a layout for a change and used one of my daughter's holiday pictures.  She and her boyfriend have just come back from Tunisia and this was one of the things they got up to.
The layout was done using my Craft Artist platinum and I made the photograph monochrome as it was quite colourful in colour!  As the journaling says they both thought it was a once in a lifetime experience and I don't think either of them are in a hurry to repeat it!! LOL
Challenges:
Incy Wincy - Use blue as your main colour and portray summer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn :)

    Thank you for celebrating with us :)

    I love what you have done with the layout and the sentiment - I could imagine this being 100% correct :) lol

    Thank you for joining us over at the Incy Wincy blog hop

    Hugs Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic pic and layout, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout! Love the piccie :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.