Pages

.

.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Celebration Blog Hop in honour of Elizabeth!

Happy Tuesday morning to you my blogging friends.
Today is a sad day for me as we are saying goodbye to Elizabeth's Softpencil digital images as she closes her shop at the end of this month.  If you want any of her fabulous digital images then you'd better be quick as this is your last chance!  You can buy 10 images for $5 - now that's got to be a good deal hasn't it?
The Design Team lead by Kerry the DT Co-ordinator have decided to hold a blog hop in celebration of Elizabeth's work and her achievements and to let her know that we all love her and will miss working with her wonderful creations.
The blog hop will start at Kerry's blog and will finish at the Softpencil blog.  Please leave some love at each Design Team member's blog and leave some love for Elizabeth on the Softpencil Blog at the end.  Here is the order of the blog in case you get lost:
Dawn - that's ME!!

Now I have made a new creation for this blog hop using the fabulous digital image called "Growing Flowers in Pots! which you can buy here, and here it is:
The papers are from a gorgeous pad called Botanicals which I bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts not so long back.
All the embellishments are from my stash.
You should have come here from Cat's Blog and if you did then you are on the right track, if not then go back to Kerry's blog and start from there.  When you leave here you will be visiting the very talented Jennifer's blog.
Also, if you have visited Kerry's blog and that of  Cat you will have noticed that they have put a slideshow of their Softpencil work for you to see.  I thought this was a lovely idea and I just had to do one too - I hadn't realised just how many Softpencil creations I have made over the months. 
So here you go then:
So Elizabeth, thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your fabulous Design Team and introducing me to some lovely talented people.  I wish you every success for your future business and much health and happiness for you and your family.  I look forward to keeping in touch and hearing your news.
Good Luck!
Lots of Love and Huge Hugs

10 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgeous hun love that image,and those soft colors,love all your cards you have done with these images,hun hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Dawn, lovely colours and embellies.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love the papers and what fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Dawn the image is so cute and adorable love the colours you have chosen to use, super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Dawn. The colours are very pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! love the green. Pleasure being on the dt with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawn, your card is adorable, gorgeous!!! It has been a pleasure to work with you and please keep in touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft colors on your beautiful card, Dawn! I enjoyed the slideshow with all of your gorgeous cards! It has been a pleasure working with you on the Softpencil DT. I hope to keep in touch with you in Blogland. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is adorable and so all of your work. for me it has been a pleasure working with you as part of Softpencil DT.
    hugs
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is a really sweet card! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.