Pages

.

.

Friday 1 July 2011

Lilac and Lemon and a First Glimpse

Hi all.
Well as the title says my card this time is in the colours Lilac and Lemon.  I saw the challenge at Simon Says and just knew which card I had to submit for it and here it is.
Now this is a special card because it is one of the first glimpses of images from the new CD on sale at Ooh La La Creations.  The new CD is called Carnival of Colour and there are some stunning images on it.  This card was made with backing papers, images, inserts and embellishments from this new CD.  These particular images, DP and inserts are from the folder called  Flowers from the Garden.
The only stash embellishment I added were the two little flat backed teardrop gems.
This is one of the side stacking pyramage images and I think it is just divine.
Ooh La La have a new show on Create and Craft on Sunday 3rd July at 2.00pm to showcase this new Carnival of Colour CD so please remember to tune in and see the wonderful creations that can be made from this CD.  (You may even see this card as it is one of the samples for the show!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Dawn this is stunning, love the colours and it's all so beautiful.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.