Pages

.

.

Friday 22 July 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July Week - Part 1

Hi all,
Well, you may or may not know that Bugaboo is having a Christmas in July week and blog hop all this week with the main Saturday challenge as usual and five mini challenges throughout the week.  So, I've done the blog hop - and boy was there some fabulous inspiration along the way - now it's time to post all my cards for the challenges.  The only way I could do all the mini challenges was to make all the cards each evening after work and then post them all in one go so this is the first card for the Saturday challenge which was:
A Christmas Theme.
And here is my card:
I have used one of the JJ images from the Ornament Bundle which you can buy at Bugaboo Stamps.
I have backed the image onto one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts from Die Cut Dreams and simply added some blue and white flowers as an embellishment. 
The DP is from an Ooh La La CD all of which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.