Pages

.

.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Softpencil Tuesday - Last of the Cupcakes!

So, Tuesday once more and that means it is Softpencil Tuesday.  This is a really sad post as this will be the last Softpencil Tuesday as Elizabeth is closing her digital stamps store.
This week the design team are working with the fabulous Ratiny on a Cupcake which forms part of the new "Cupcakes" release this month. 
So this is the image we are showcasing this week and you can buy it here:

And here is my card:
The image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and I have added some purple embossing powder to the hearts.
I have placed the image on to one of Susie's fabulous die cuts from Die Cut Dreams (sorry, shop's closed at the moment due to Susie's house move - but don't worry she will be back soon!).  I wrapped a piece of purple glittery thread across two of the corners of the die cut and then added two baby's breath flowers and one of my pins purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Finally, I have added one of Lynne's fabby digital sentiments from Sentiments 4 You which you can find here.  The background paper is from a Papermania Creative Tones pad called Amethyst Infusion.
Remember all three of the new releases will be available at Elizabeth's shop until the end of July and they are all super value for money.
As I said at the beginning sadly this is the last digital release that Elizabeth will be doing as she is closing the digital stamp side of her business.  This is due partly because she would like more family time and partly to the fact that Elizabeth has been having problems with a Copyright and Terms of Use infringement by some unscrupulous people.  I for one can say that I will miss these beautiful cute images so if you want to get them while you still can why not head on over to the Softpencil Store and pick up a bargain.
Remember too if you want more of her wonderful creations you can buy all sorts of fabulous goodies at the Softpencil Studios so please stop by and pay a visit.
Elizabeth I would just like to wish you every success in all that you do and I really do hope that our paths cross again in the future.  I shall miss you and your lovely creations.

6 comments:

  1. It is cute so much! The image is perfect! Also the pirple colouring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is one brilliant card,just love that image and your detail is amazing as ever so sorry to hear about the shop closing hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the purple and the cute image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what a cutie, perfect colours and I really love the stamp - Alex did too!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Dawn!!! I love the sentiment and the colour you used (violet is one of my fav colours!) As always, gorgeous details and coloring. Love those flowers! :)

    Thank you very much to be part of my Design Team!!! I´ve enjoyed all your amazing creations! You´re very talented and a very good friend :)

    We´ll keep in touch ;)
    Hugs!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card Dawn love the sentiment!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.