Pages

.

.

Saturday 31 October 2009

Colour create, Creative Card Crew and Cupcake Challenges

Hello again,
My third card for today fulfils three challenges.
Firstly I followed the sketch over at Cupcake Craft Challenge and is shown below:

I have twisted it around so that it would fit the image I had chosen which was a Softpencil design called "Snowy Day", and here is the card that I made.


I have coloured in the image using watercolour pencils, my Artkure water brush and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens.  The snow on the roof I have left blank but just highlighted where the snow would lay with blue glitter. I have used the same blue glitter on the larger snowflakes in the background and stickles glitter glue in Crystal for the smaller ones.  The image is layered on several pieces of white textured card and I have used a white ribbon across the middle.  The three snowflakes were from my stash and are from Jolees Boutique.


So, apart from the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge this card will also fit into the challenge over at Colour Create which is to use White only (other than the image) and also Creative Card Crew who wanted to see snowflakes.  Please as always your comments are valued and appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Stunning card. The Image has been coloured perfectly and is so cute. Those snowflakes are gorgeous. Do like this white thing.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Dawn, such a pretty little scene!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, what a pretty card. I love the cute digi image and the all white background looks fab. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and the colours are perfect, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and a fab take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Dawn!!! it looks so beautiful and delicate! I love, love, love it!!!

    Would you like to be a Guest Designer on my DT for the month of December? e-mail me and let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.