Pages

.

.

Sunday 18 October 2009

Quick and cute, just a card with scrap DP

Hopping through blogging land I found three challenges that would fit the card I had in mind.  Firstly here is the card I made:

The copper coloured card is from my stock of ready made card blanks - I think this one was a freebie with a magazine some time ago because I only have four left.  The image is soooo cute and is one of Elisabeth's over at Softpencil.  The black corrugated card is a bit of scrap card from my bits draw as is the flowery scalloped piece of paper down the side. 

It is actually the "waste" piece you are left with once you have used a border punch. 

The flowers are all homemade by me using my two recently purchased punches from Hobbycraft which I finished off with gems from my stash and I adhered them to the card using silicone to give them a bit of height.
So the challenges I am entering this card for are:
Creatalicious challenges - Use scrap DP, new cardstock and handmade flowers by you.
My Time To Craft Challenge - Quick and cute (probably the quickest card I have ever made and cute too!)
Lots to Do - Simply make a card (this one is to go with a gift I am posting tomorrow)
The My Time to Craft Team are also looking for new DT members so I shall be putting in for that too!
Off to watch the Grand Prix now. 

14 comments:

  1. very cute card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours

    Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,

    Yep she is cute. Love the use of left overs from the punch mine usually go in the bin!!! Great flowers too.
    Good luck with the DT spot.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card. Perfect for all thre challenges. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and great use of leftovers! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and such pretty flowers!!! Great job with the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you certainly combine challenges beautifully! Your image is so adorable...thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just so pretty and your flower are just gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dawn for sharing your gorgeous cards with the Lotstodo Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Dawn for sharing your gorgeous cards with the Lotstodo Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card babe.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work - thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card..great job!!
    thanks for joining us at Creatalicious...
    regards
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.