Pages

.

.

Sunday 25 October 2009

Stamptacular Bonus Card

Hello everyone,
This is just a quick post to show you a little card I made as part of the Stamptacular Sunday October Fun Day Blog Hop.  It had to be a card for Get Well or Thinking of You and I chose the latter.

The layout is based on the sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar and is shown below:

The backing papers are from a 6 x 6 pack of Laura Ashley Velvet Flock Effects papers called Love Songs. The image is probably one of my most favourite images from Elisabeth at Soft Pencil and the sentiment is a Clarity Stamp.
Comments as always are greatly appreciated my blogging buddies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    This is gorgeous, the papers are really beautiful and the image is lovely. Great colouring.

    Shouldn't you be watching the Moto GP?

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.