Pages

.

.

Friday 16 October 2009

Introducing Tucker the Elephant!

Hi everyone,
I am very sad today - no time for blogging or crafting all day!!! :(
You can be sure I am going to make up for it over the weekend though!! LOL
Anyhoo - Heather over at Heather'sHeavinlyStampations is celebrating the launch of Tucker the Elephant along with 8 other sets of stamps by Inktegrity. 


Heather actually got to name Tucker herself and I think you could say she is quietly chuffed to pieces.  She is giving away a set of Tucker stamps and one of the eight others being launched when she announces the winners next Thursday.  So what you waiting for - get on over there and leave a comment!  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    I agree he is a cutie. Glad to hear you are back and looking forward to your next creation.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Dawn! I love all the textures you have...and you colored this adorable image so well! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.