Pages

.

.

Sunday 4 October 2009

A round dozen!!!

Hello my blogging buddies
I hope this Sunday finds you all well and fighting fit.
I have been working on a couple of things today - one I can't tell you about until tomorrow! :) I am sooooo excited!!
And the other one is the card below:















For this card I used a Pollycraft image called Cherry Kisses Kitty.
I stamped and heat embossed a butterfly using a Clarity Stamp and once embossed with clear embossing powder I used Pee Wee glitters, coincidentally called "Butterfly" which I bought from Create and Craft ages ago and have ashamedly neglected them, and then added the butterfly using Silicone to raise it off the paper a little. 


The image was printed three times and I have decoupaged both Cherry Kisses and her Kitty.  I have used small pieces of wire for Kitty's whiskers again for a 3 dimensional effect. 























I have cut a pink tag from a book of Hot Off The Press papers called Garnet and used an odd piece of burgundy ribbon from my stash.  The cream/burgundy and green/burgundy papers are both from a 6 x 6 pack of Laura Ashley flock effect papers (a recent purchase from Hobbycraft) and the small flowers at the bottom are punched using two flower punches (again purchases from Hobbycraft).  I used a border punch around the edge of the image and a burgundy fibre (a candy win from Ellephantastic - thanks again Helen).

The spotty paper is from my craft stash and the little hearts were punched from Burgundy card.
Now I decided to follow the sketch and Sketch Saturday who also wanted you to include Pets that's why I chose the Kitty image.  Here is their sketch:

The other challenges I am entering this for are as follows - take a deep breath everyone:
ABC - E is for embossing
Simon Says - Card for Paige/Girly card
Artful Inkables- Something that sparkles
Charisma Cardz - Decoupage
Crafty Cardmakers - 3d Elements
Crafty Catz - butterflies
Creative Card Crew - All that sparkles
Digital Tuesday - Include a heart somewhere on your card
Pile it On - 3 Dimensional
Pink Elephant - Dots/Punch/Tag
Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges - Colour Combo - Pink Burgundy and Green
Well folks I think that makes 12!   I am now going to sit down with a very large glass of wine!
Hope you like my efforts folks!

27 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining in at Craftycatz challenge this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very resourceful to get all those challenges in one! So glad you were able to play along with us at Artful INKables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gor blimey Governor. 12!!!! That has to be a record surely.

    What a fabulous card Dawn. I love all the work you have put into this with the 3D etc. That butterfly is super too.

    Well done mate and good luck with all those challenges.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, this is gorg hun. Love that image and the colours you have used. Try emailing me at recycleastamp@yahoo.co.uk to leave me your address babes.

    Big Hugz
    Lisa.xxx
    re Xmasclub

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have made good use of this card, and such a lovely card it is too, thanks for joining us at craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done!
    Gorgeous card, love the image and ppaers you've used.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and especially love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us on Sketch saturday.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card this image is so cute! thanks for joining us at CC

    kirstyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow 12 in one! Talented lol lol! Fantastic design as always, many thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, so pretty especially the butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really pretty & well done on fitting it to so many challenges!

    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card ! the image is lovely and the papers and embellies are fab ,, lovely decoupage ! :-)

    I am sure Paige will love the card you made for her :-)
    Thanks for joining the special Simon Says Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    You have some wonderful creations on here!!!

    I am just now getting to make it out and visit all of the people who entered my blog Candy which ends tomorrow but I wanted to personally visit everyone and I am fiding some really wonderful projects and stampers along the way as I do!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card and great combo of challenges!
    Thanks for playing along at PIO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super card. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very pretty, I love the image, thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! I love pollycraft's Cherry Kisses images. you did a lovely job with this one.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow not only did you enter a record number of challenges but you did it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW This is soooo cute and way to go on all these challenges!!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't believe all these challenges in one card! Beautiful! Thanks for playing the AI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh very fab blog !!thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
    good luck !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Pollycraft. You've inspired me to get mine out to have a play with. Your colouring is gorgeous. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card. I love these Cherry Kisses and love the way you have decoupaged it. Thaks for entering my candy. I love your blog too and am now following you so will be back to visit. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.