Pages

.

.

Saturday 17 October 2009

Friday Freebie time at DD!

I know it's Saturday but my philosophy is better late than never!!  I just couldn't get to the computer yesterday and then when I did I managed to get two posts done and then it crashed! Hopefully all sorted now so without further ado, for those of you who don't already know!!!
It's Friday Freebie time over at Digital Delights.  The multi-talented Wendy is giving you her last Halloween Image for this year and his name is Ghost Billy and his Bat Balloons!!  Cute or what!

So hop on over to Digital Delights and click on the Freebie Friday tab on the black bar at the top of the page.  Don't worry if you miss him here, you will still be able to purchase him from Wendy's shop along with many many more fantastic images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.