Pages

.

.

Monday 5 October 2009

My Exciting News!!!!



Well, I think I must be dreaming, I can't believe it but Wendy over at Digital Delights has chosen Me, little 'ol Me to be part of her Tuesday Tutorial team. I will be sharing this spot with the multi talented Deanne Burton who will be posting tomorrow so be sure to check back tomorrow on the Digital Delights blog and check out her first Tutorial post for Digital Delights!

I will be back next Tuesday with my first Tutorial for you all, gosh, I am sooooo nervous, please be kind to me guys.
I want to thank Wendy for having the confidence to give me this opportunity and I want to say thanks to each and every one of you that comes back next week to see what I have to offer. Have fun people.
Many hugz
Dawn xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Wow, you super talented person you. A Tutorial person no less. Does this mean you can show us all a certain persons techniques!!!
    I am so pleased for you.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you with us and Dawn and doubly excited to see your marvelous creations!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn!!
    Congrats and welcome DD!!! I'm SO excited to see your tutorials! I just LOVE all of your creations!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn!! congratulations! I can't wait to see all the fabulous tutorials you have in store for us.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.