Pages

.

.

Saturday 31 October 2009

A green wedding!

My second card for today is a Wedding Card that a friend asked me to make.  By chance it also fits in with two challenges.
Firstly here is the card:















and a close up of the hearts:











Those of you who visit regularly will remember I made 100 invitations for an evening wedding reception a while ago ....... this card is for the lady that is getting married so I tried to tie it in with the invitations by using the entwined hearts.
So the challenges this will go into are:
Allsorts Challenge    -      Weddings
ABC Challenge       -      G is for Green

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, Such an elegant wedding card! Great idea to use a similar design to the invitations.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    THis is such a sophisticated card. The hearts are beautiful.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    A very special card. Lots of gorgeous layers and I love the hearts.

    I always try to match my wedding cards in with invitations where I can. I like to think it makes them extra special.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the layout and the elegant papers you have used...

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, I love the papers you've used and the hearts are just lovely

    thankyou for joining in our wedding challenge on Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn

    What a very elegant card, how wonderful for the couple to receive.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! so elegant and pretty, I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card... thank you for joining in at A B C....
    regards
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.