Pages

.

.

Friday 23 October 2009

Freebie Friday time at Digital Delights

Yes it's Freebie Friday time over at Digital Delights again.  This week Wendy has given you the first of her Christmas images which I have used here on the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I will also be entering this into the Alphabet Challenge where B is for Blue - I think this is pretty blue don't you??

Now this freebie comes in two parts, the image and the sentiment.  I know you can't see his boots very well but I have coloured them blue to match in with the rest of the card.
So if you fancy Mr Moose for yourself hop on over to Digital Delights and pick up your free image and sentiment.












But wait..................... there's more.......................  Digital Delights would also like to announce their new releases scheduled for October 28th.  So put a note in your diary to look out for the New Releases at Digital Delights - you won't be disappointed!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes I do think it's pretty Blue Dawn, what a lovely card, many thanks for joining in this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    This is scrummy, I love the image and the colours are great. My diary is duely noted. Thanks for your comment re Poppy, I just thought as I had the ability to let you see the photos it was worth it - thanks to having a blog!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is very pretty - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, very cute! thanks for dropping by the whimsy blog hop! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the Moose is fab isn't he! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.