Pages

.

.

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Follower's blog candy

I cannot believe as I am writing this that there are people out there who don't know about this candy.  It's Chris's birthday and she wants to celebrate by giving not one but two of her followers some blog candy.  Now here is the fabulous news:  The first candy is worth over $300 and is shown below:

And Blog candy number 2 is worth over $50 and is shown below:


Now, as I said this is to celebrate her birthday and to say a huge thank you to her followers.  All you have to do is become a follower and post about her candy on your blog - I'm sure sidebar will be fine.  You gotta go take a look - this is truly fab candy guys.

By the way, if you haven't seen my tutorial over at Digital Delights Tuesday Tutorials yet then please hop on over to have a look and leave me a comment so that I know you visited. Thanks alot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Chris a BIG Happy Birthday to you, I am sing happy birthday to you right now...........
    I hope you have a wonderful day and have the another great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday To You....
    Happy Birthday To You....
    Happy Birthday Dear Chris, Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.