Pages

.

.

Monday 12 October 2009

Tuesday Tutorial!

Hello all,

Well, it's here.  Tomorrow is my first tutorial over at Digital Delights.  If you are on the Digital Delights home page click on the Tutorials tab at the top of the page.  I hope you all like what I have done for you and hey who knows, you may even learn something you never knew before.  I have really enjoyed doing this tutorial and now I can't wait for the next one.
Please leave me lots of comments - good or bad!  And if there is something you want to see on the Tutorial pages then why not let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do!
Enjoy my blogging buddies and see you again in two.
Right now, it's down to some serious challenges.
By the way, don't forget, Wendy now has her own range of Clear Rubber Stamps over at Clear Dollar Designs. 

Click here to take you there and see what is on offer - I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. Well done you!!!!! I shall have a look tomorrow.... any help, hints and tips with anything digital i need by the bucketful.

    Hugs and Humbugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    Didn't make it first I see. I am going to have a look in a mo. Isn't it exciting!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn
    Thanks for taking part in the pollycraft hop and becoming a follower of my blog. Thought I would pop over and see you...so glad I did too as your creations are gorgeous. Will check out your tutorial too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby tutorial Dawn!! Thanks so much!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.