Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 August 2009

Sketch Saturday and Allsorts Challenge

Hello again
It is another beautiful day today - just what August should be like - I hope it is nice wherever you are in the world today.

My next card shown below fulfils two challenges today.


I followed the Sketch Saturday sketch as shown and tried to make the card fit the Allsorts challenge of using a vintage theme - I hope it works.

I used a Clarity Stamp called Amethyst which I have had for ages but hardly use and also one called Art Nouveau Corner which if you look carefully is in the top right of the card. I used the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp which was an Anita's stamp stocked by Hobbycraft. The backing papers came from my card/paper stash (which is huge!) and I think it was part of the card stock I ordered from Barbara at Clarity as part of her New Design club. The flowers were a stamp which I cut out and coloured with watercolour pencils and the Art Kure water brush which were also used to colour the stamp in.

Hope you like it and as ever please feel free to comment.
Hugz
Dawn xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi again Dawn

    You have been busy this afternoon. This is a great card - I hope to do this sketch at some point. Love the image too.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Love how you have used the ribbon on your card. Great idea and great image too.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card

    thanks for joining us at allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.