Pages

.

.

Thursday 13 August 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge

It seems like I have been away for ever and ever - but no - I've only been back at work four days! There just aren't enough hours in the days to do work and Crafting!
So, here it is, my post for today.

My card follows the sketch and colour theme for the Cupcake Craft Challenge as shown below.
As so many of you have said, these are colours I wouldn't normally put together but having done so, I think I would do them again. The image was one of two images very kindly and generously
donated by Soft Pencil Designs, thank you Elizabeth - I hope I have done this image justice!

The backing papers are, solid brown - from my craft stash, floral brown - HOTP Ivory collection and the bluey floral is a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Birthdays CD. The brown ribbon was from my craft stashas were the three turquoise blue gems and the turquoise ribbon was an Anita's sticky ribbon, again from my rather large stash of ribbons - much ignored in the past and now seeing a new lease of life thanks to this blogging lark!

Anyway, I hope you like the finished article and as ever comments are gratefully received.













5 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    This is such a lovely card. The image is gorgeous and I love the colour scheme. I will use these colours again now too.

    Take care (off to Crealy soon)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! You have done this image justice :)
    I like so much the sketch and the colours too, I´ll use them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, you have done such a wonderful job with this weeks sketch and colour theme, such a fab image too! So pleased you could join us this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.