Pages

.

.

Friday 14 August 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion

Hello everyone,
I think I might have just made it in time for this challenge. I had been planning on submitting a card for this challenge all week, but just didn't seem to get round to it..... until now!


As always I will start with the sketch which was for the It's a Crafter's Companion challenge with the added effect of gems/sparkle. I used the Zinnia Fairy from the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies Friends CD Rom. I printed off the Zinnia pyramage and the Zinnia backing sheet. I used a contrasting pink vellum from my craft stash and a matching pink card stamped with a Funstamps sentiment. I used pink gems bottom left and top right of the card and used Stickles glitter glue to highlight the flower, the wings and the skirt of the Zinnia image - although I'm not sure how well the Stickles shows up on these photos.
Anyway, hope you like it and as ever, comments greatly appreciated.
Hugz Dawn xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dawn thanks for joining in
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Love the card and give my blog a look a little later as there is something there for you - haven't finished the post yet!!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card using my sketch

    thanks for joining us this week on IaCC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.