Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 August 2009

ABC Challenge

Hello everyone
Second post of the day (with a card that is).

I liked the idea of the ABC challenge - Z is for zero embellishments so using a free two part Daisy and Dandelion stamp set - given away with the DoCrafts magazine Creativity I mounted Daisy on to red corrugated card from my stash and used a piece of white mulberry paper for the background. The card is really simple but it seemed to take longer than some of the more complicated ones! Oh well - you live and learn.
Comments, as ever are very welcome
Hugz Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. And again

    I have this stamp but not used it yet. He is lovely though - wasn't it hard doing no embellishments though!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is absolutely adoreable! I love christmas cards like this!

    Thank you for the lovely comment you put on my blog!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I have this stamp too...am ashamed to say that it's still on the magazine! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and good luck for my candy draw!!!
    Thank you for joining in,your blog is great and i love this stamp, i also have this and i think he is so cute.
    Hugs Alison.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute - love the white space and gorgeous colouring

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, this is a lovely ATC card using gorgoeus little Daisy in her Christmas Hat!!!
    Thank you also for your thoughtful comments on my blog...
    Take Care
    Erica xx
    Illustrator & Creator of Daisy & Dandelion
    www.daisyanddandelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.