Pages

.

.

Saturday 15 August 2009

Charisma Cardz and Pollycraft Monday Challenges

Hello again,
My second and final post for today is a baby card which meets two challenges.

Firslty I used the Charisma Cardz Challenge sketch (shown below).
And then I followed the Pollycraft Monday Challenge which was to use buttons and bows (I hope I've used enough). The backing paper was one I made myself. The ribbon was from Crafty Ribbons and the small piece of backing paper was from a HOTP pad called Baby. The image was a Pink Gem stamp (recently purchased) which I coloured in using Watercolour pencils and the Art Kure water brush. The bows and buttons were from my craft stash which I purchased whilst at the Hobbycrafts/Crafts for Christmas exhibition at the NEC, which takes place very November. The four brads in the corners were from a stack of brads which I purchased from the Paper House in Stafford, my local DoCrafts stockist.
Hope you like it.











6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    This is soooo sweet.....well done!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dawn your card is beautiful and yes i i'm sure you have used enough buttons and bows,i love the image and those heart buttons are gorgeous,papers are perfect too :)
    thanks for dropping by my blog and your lovely comments.
    Hugzz Val xxx
    PS did you mean i won spoonful of sugar challenge if so i did know but thanks anyway as i could have missed it, cos it does happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute card...love the image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    Another really lovely card. That image is gorgeous isn't it. Good purchase. You can never have too many buttons/bows!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a sweet card, it's really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.