Pages

.

.

Saturday 8 August 2009

Four Challenges In one this time!



Hello again,


I am really starting to enjoy this - four challenges in one this time (I think!)

For my next post I have followed the sketch for Charisma Cardz Thursday Challenge as shown below.


I thought this might be a little ambitious as it is only my second proper post following the many challenges there are but I was determined to give it a go.

First off I chose my image and decided on a Heritage Fairy Stamp which I bought from Cardcraft Plus ages ago and haven't used since I bought it - this also means this card is suitable for the Forgotten Stash aspect from the My Time to Craft challenge. I have also added three flowers which fits the Pile it On Challenge. I used blue as backing paper colour and also a blue ribbon from Anita's Sticky Ribbons - I think this counts as the Allsorts Challenge which was to use three flowers, two papers and one ribbon. I hope you like the finished card - and of course please feel free to comment.


Hugz
Dawn x

















16 comments:

  1. Hi I just got my fairy name but unsure if you got my long comment before can u let me know?
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear no last comment did not reg and cant be bothered writing it again
    1/I love ur card
    2/ we both seem to love challenges and fairies
    3/ I am going to follow your blog so i dont loose it again Please pop over visit me too I love to get new comments and mad on challenges when I get time I got my fairry name but forgit to save!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautifull fairystamp !!!
    and what a good color you choosed !! nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image! Love the colors!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn

    Way to go girl!!! I think you have got the hang of this blogging lark now don't you?
    I love the card and especially the image of the fairy.
    Keep up the good work.

    Love

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, thanks for visiting my Blog, your cards are lovely. I love this fairy! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovey image and card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely image, great take on the sketch
    Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the image and the layered flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful - the image is stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love the image - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely card, gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I am sure I commented yesterday but it seems to have not gone through! Lovely card and thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby card & well done for getting all those challenges in.
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a gorgeous image! Fab job! Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz! KarenB

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very stunning card. I am sorry that I am just now getting to commenting. Thank you for joining us at charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.