Pages

.

.

Sunday 16 August 2009

Delightful Sketches Challenge

Hi there
Just the one post for today which I am submitting for the Delightful Sketches Challenge from Digital Delights. What a fabulous site - soooo glad I found it.

I followed their sketch as shown below which I thought was a lovely sketch.

Then I used the image of Angel Maggie which is their Friday Freebie - and I have to say I think she is adorable. I used a backing paper which I bought from Craft Creations ages ago and forgot I had. Then I used two different gold pieces of card from my craft stash for the cross over pieces. I then cut out all the circles and layered them onto gold card to match the rest. The ribbon across the top was from my ribbon stash but not sure where it came from but the other ribbon is one I purchased from Crafty Ribbons. The image of Angel Maggie is coloured in using Twinkling H2O's which I have had for ages and again not used properly. The Sentiment is a stamp I bought from Barbara at Clarity Stamp.
I have taken a couple of close up piccys but I'm still not sure that you can see the shimmer from the Twinkling H2O's properly.
Hope you all like it.
Cheers

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! A great Christmas card!! Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! We're glad you found us and that you joined us at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen quite a few cards which Dawn has made, and I have to say that the quality is A1. She has a wonderful way of putting all the things in all the right places, (and always in the right order). Well done - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow , great words from anonymous. I have to agree though. The image is fantastic and I love your choice of colours. The sentiment is in a lovely script - well it had to be one of Barbara's- I just scrolled back to check.
    Fantastic.

    Take care luv Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thanks for popping over Dawn got most of the sites back up and ur back on the side bar again!
    Lovely card I go on holiday Friday so won't be commenting bit I will again when I get back

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Pretty! You did a wonderful job with this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.