Pages

.

.

Monday 31 August 2009

First Post

Hi all,
I don't seem to have had much time to do crafting for me this week. I have had 100 wedding invites to make along with reply cards - but they're all done now so it's back to my stuff.
My first post for today is for the Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge. They wanted Sparkly black and white christmas.
Here is the card I made:
Recipe: A wintery image of the Derbyshire Dales - Rubber stamp from Artkure.
Stickles Glue - Crystal
Sentiment - A clear stamp from Barbara at Clarity Stamp
Hope you like it guys.
Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, thank you for joining us at Ooh La La with such a stunning design. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thats just beautiful I love the sparkle
    thank you for joining Ooh la la challenge this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn - what a classic - looks like a work of art ready for the Tate Gallery. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    I seem to have missed your recent posts so here goes. Another great card with the clarity stamps - I will use yours soon I promise!!!!
    Very striking doone like this.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.