Pages

.

.

Sunday 9 August 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge


Hello again,
Well third and final post for the day - really must tidy my craft room so that I can find everything. It's so easy to get carried away with card making isn't it?


I thought the sketch for this challenge from Sketch and Stash was really lovely and couldn't resist using my Forever Friends stamp from my stamp stash the sentiment was also a rubber stamp. The flowers I used were Papermania (the purple ones) and the little silver one has been in my embellishment box for ages - can't remember where it came from!
The backing papers were from the Amethyst collection of Hot Off The Press papers and the ribbon was from my ribbon box (do I really have that many ribbons!) Again, the three little purple heart embellishments were in my stash.
Anyway off to tidy the craft room now.

Hugz
Dawn


5 comments:

  1. First again - obviously not busy am I.
    This is a really sweet card, Forever friends are always a winner.

    Speak to you soon

    Love Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Dawn, love your cute FF stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, what a cute card. I've had a nosey around your blog and all your cards are beautiful. Thank you for entering my blog candy - good luck! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Dawn, love the FF image, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.