Pages

.

.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Things are getting sketchy at Crafty Ribbons!!

Edited** Sorry folks this was scheduled but didn't post!! Grrrrr.
Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by yours truly - yes that's ME!!
The theme I have chosen for you is a sketch and here it is:

So here is my project for this challenge:
I have used another of those fabulous images from Saturated Canary and this one is called Gypsy Dancer.

She is coloured with a mix of flexmarkers and copics and I really wish I hadn't used that turquoise - I think it stands out too much.  Hey ho ya live and learn!!
The gorgeous ribbon is from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.
The papers I have used are from the Petal Fresh paper pad from Lili of the Valley by Nitwits and this has been matted onto Kraft card.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the sentiment is a die cut one I have had in my stash for ages.  I sponged the background with TH Distress Ink to match my colour scheme.

So there you have it folks.
Here is the fabulous prize you could be in with a shout of winning if you fancy having a go at my sketch.
Remember you can rotate it and changes shapes etc but we must be able to see the basic sketch on your creation.

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Layers on Layers
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I really love the creative way you colored her dress! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dawn. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and thanks for the welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn this is an absolutely stunning card the image, colours and design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge at TPS this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) such a beautiful image and the colours are lovely :-) Fab sketch too :-)

    hope you're having a lovely weekend :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, just adore that cute image, so beautifully coloured.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Dawn that image is so beautiful I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.