Pages

.

.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 6

Hi everyone
Well, time for Day 6 of our Alternative Olympic Extravaganza over at the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog.

Today we are showcasing the fabulous 
CRAFTS AND ME

Hello everyone,

We are a small family Craft business that came about when as a card making family, my daughters and young granddaughters and I that is! Not our men who do not make cards, although my husband has had a go....Could never find the stamps and crafts that we had seen advertised!

So, in the end we decided to start up Crafts and Me, so that we could get the products we wanted not only for us, but to offer to other crafters like you.

We love the different ranges of stamps and crafts that we get from all over the world and we hope you will love them too....

Our aim is to give you the best possible customer service that we can, and to treat our customers just as we would want to be treated ourselves.

So, enjoy looking at our shop and if you cannot find a product you would like, or if you have any suggestions about our shop we would love to hear from you, just email us at info@craftsandme.co.uk as we are always looking for ways to improve our site.

*********************

So onto my card for today's showcase.
The image is from Crafts and Me and is coloured with my Copics.
You will see that I have used my new Martha Stewart PATP.
The DP is from Magnolia.

The ribbons are, of course, from Crafty Ribbons to which I have added a pale blue gem.
The sentiment is a die cut sentiment which I have had for ages and I used Distress Ink on it to match my colour theme.
I'm really pleased with how this has turned out and I hope you like it too.
********
Don't forget to stop by the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog and have a look at the other DT creations for today's showcase.
Remember to add your name to the Link to be in with a chance of winning today's prize courtesy of Crafts and Me.  Also, remember that all the Linky's will be staying open until the end of this fabulous event and all winners will be drawn on 13 August.
See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful image, coloured brilliantly & a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card hun, the dp is gorgeous with this image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Dawn I love that image she is so beautiful I also love the colours, design and the punch around the page design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.