Pages

.

.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 9

Hello all,
Well, onto Day 9 of the Crafting for Gold Event over on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog.
Today we are featuring Kenny K.





Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! 
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet'n sassy girls, cool rockin'dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at  KennyKDownloads.com.

PRIZE - 4 Digi images of the winners choice ( Subject to Availability)
**************
So here is my card for today.
I have chosen Sweet Jasmine for my card today.  
She is coloured with my Copics and Promarkers. Once the image was coloured I sprayed the whole image with Spray and Sparkle from Crafter's Companion.
The two die cuts behind the picture are Marianne Designs Dies and I have added little clear crystal gems to them.  The gorgeous Polka Dot ribbon across the middle of the card and that fabulous Zipper Turquoise are both, of course, from Crafty Ribbons.
Finally I added some flowers which are a mix of Wild Orchid flowers and some from my stash.  The leaves are punched out of glittery blue paper to match the paper that I cut my dies from.


So, hurry on over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog and join in with the fun.  Add your name to the Linky at the bottom of today's post to be in with a chance of winning the fabulous prize on offer for today.
And remember, if you haven't signed up for the other day's Linkys yet - you have until the end of the Crafting for Gold Event to do so.
Good luck everyone

4 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn thats a stunner...love the colours and that cheeky image hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn I love that image and the colours you have used, that vine twirling up the card look fabby.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hun, the flower trail is devine.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.