Pages

.

.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Show us you're Krafty at Totally Tilda

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
USE KRAFT CARD 
I know there are alot of varieties of Kraft Card but please make sure your card is Kraft, not dark cream or similar to make it fair to everyone.
Thanks.

So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
So I used a Papermania stepper card in Kraft and added a piece of cream card to the large step at the back.
Tilda is stamped directly onto Kraft card (again from Papermania - a 12x12 pack this time)
I coloured the image with my Prisma pencils and I'm quite pleased with how the colouring turned out, I've never coloured on Kraft before.  The image is cut out with the Scalloped square nestability die.
I added some tickets that came from a paper pad but I'm not sure what it's called 'cos I had these cut out for some time and just decided to use them on this card.
The gorgeous larger flowers are from my blogging mummy (thanks darling). 
Last but not least, I added a glorious gold ribbon onto the front "step" of the card.
Now where do you suppose that stunning ribbon came from????
Yes, you guessed it, it was from Crafty Ribbons.

Don't forget, you still have just over a week to enter the Totally Tilda DT call.
We have already had some stunning entries and I am looking forward to seeing alot more.
So why not hop over and have a look at the requirements.
There is a gorgeous Inspirational picture for you to work from with such beautiful colours.
Go on, give it a go..... you know you want to!!!  LOL


8 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    Fabulous card, I love your craft colouring!
    that bow is to die for.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and the bow is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colouring on kraft hun, love the flowers too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dawn, wish I was brave enough to colour on Kraft, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Dawn...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, your colouring looks fab on the Kraft
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Dawn this is stunning you have done a terrific job with Tilda on the Kraft card, the design is amazing the flowers and that bow are superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn love this cute Tilda great design & colours..fab take on the KRAFT chall

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.