Pages

.

.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 13

Hi all,
On to Day 13 of the Crafting for Gold Event.
Hop on over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog for more details.
Today we are showcasing
SIR STAMPALOT


sirstampalot.co.uk, rubber stamping, card making projects, scrapbooking and paper crafting sirstampalot.co.uk
sirstampalot.co.uk is an Internet, Mail Order, Wholesale and Retail business 
based in Peterbrough in the UK it is run by a Husband & Wife team...They stock thousand of fabulous craft goods so please checkout the Sir Stampalot website....

Here is the card I made for today:
I made this card for my daughter to give to one of her friends who is leaving to start a new job soon.
I thought it was perfect to showcase just one of the fabulous products that Sir Stampalot stock.
I used Farewell Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection and coloured her with my copics.
The base card is just chalked around the edges (my daughter doesn't do fussy cards!! LOL)
The fabulous ribbon, which is our theme for today, across the middle and the bow is from Crafty Ribbons of course.
The sentiment at the bottom is done on the computer.
**************
Well, there you go folks.
Don't forget to call in and add your name to the Linky on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog to be in with a chance of winning another fabulous prize.
You also still have time to sign up to any of the Linkys that you may have missed along the way as they are all still open until the end of the event on Sunday.
Winners will be announced on 13 August.
Good luck.



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Dawn, love the colours and the bow is just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, loved your comment but not half as much as your lovely card, gorgeous image frame and super ribbon and bow
    Hugs Mummy
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it will be well received. Great card.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Dawn I love that image of Tilda the frame and that bow look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.