Pages

.

.

Friday 3 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 7

Hi all,
Well, onto Day 7 of our Crafting for Gold event.




Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 
 If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps   at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT   for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug


Pin It
PRIZE 7 free image package 

So onto my card for today's showcase.
I have used Ruby Tidbits Tequila from Bugaboo.
The image is coloured with my copics and I have done some faux stitching around the edge of the image.
The circle behind is a glittery paper stuck on to card to which I have added a 40

The gorgeous satin edged ribbon is from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.
The sentiment comes with the image and I think it is just fabulous.
This card is for my daughter to give to a friend and she just doesn't do fussy hence the simplicity of the card.
I really hope she likes it.

Don't forget to hop over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog and join in with the daily Linkys.
Remember they will all be open until the end of the event so still plenty of time to join in.

2 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Hun love that super image and love that ribbon hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never cease to make me laugh these images. Wish I was 40 again!! Happy Sunday.

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.