Pages

.

.

Thursday 16 August 2012

Feeling Fruity???

No, I'm not being forward, honest.
This is the title of the new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons.

Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge hosted this time by the Lovely Lols!
This time the challenge is:
FEELING FRUITY
(Use any image/papers/embellishments that have fruit on them)
And here is the fabulous prize you could win:
spring bevs bag
(Contents may vary)

*******************************

So here is my project for this challenge:

I have used one of the gorgeous Pip images from Sugar Nellie.  This one is called Cherry Pip.  I just adore these images don't you?
The image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils and is stamped onto one of Susie's fabulous die cuts. (It was pink but I used a red stamp pad to change the colour!)
Here is a close up of the image.
That green striped backing paper is from Stamping All Day.  The die cut sentiment is one I had in my stash and the stripey ribbon is, of course from Crafty Ribbons. 
Last but not least just look at that fabulous Cherry Ribbon which is also from Crafty Ribbons.
Isn't it lush??
So this challenge will run from today until 29th August so plenty of time to join in.
Please stop by the challenge blog and have a look at the rest of the gorgeous cards from my fabulous Team mates - trust me there are some stunners!!
Challenges:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn, love the sweet image and what a fab ribbon! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a a beautiful card this is .thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Crafty Catz...see you again hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) such a lovely image and the whole design is fabulous ,, I love the cherry ribbon ,, THE perfect finishing touch :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn..lovely pretty card, have a good weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is beautiful I love that image the card shape, colours and ribbon look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.