Pages

.

.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Closing Ceremony - Crafting For Gold

Well, the final day has dawned!
Today is the closing ceremony at our Crafting for Gold event on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog.
I do hope you have enjoyed seeing all the fabulous creations that my teams mates have come up with over the last 16 days.

So, today once again we are joined by the one and only




ANYTHING GOES



“Welcome to all ribbon lovers...."

Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects, Go on, have a try... It's worth it !
Tony & Ali

PRIZE -



So here is my card for the last day of our event.
This is a Mo's Digital pencil image called Mum to Be.  Again this card is one that my daughter requested for a friend who is finishing work to have a baby.
The image is coloured with my new Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils and simply matted onto turquoise card.
The backing paper is from the Henbury Lane paper pack.
The gorgeous stripey ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
Well peeps, that's your lot.
I hope you have remembered to hop on over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog and sign up to all the Linkys.  There are some fabulous prizes on offer and you really wouldn't want to miss out on the chance of winning any of them now would you.
Right, I'm off for a lie down now!
All this olympic eventing fair wears one out!! LOL
I'm entering this card into the current challenge at DP2 which is "Love is All Around..!"

4 comments:

  1. I bet you could do with aweek off after all that crafting!!!! Love the swirly border, great colours too. I'm sure she will love it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty. I am sure your daughter will love it for her friend.

    Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! What a fabulous card! I just love this "mother to be" card! Love the white and blue color scheme...your daughter's co-worker will surely LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the monochromatic color scheme you've used! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    I have a set of clear Christmas stamps from Inkadinkado that I'm giving away to a random commenter on my blog. No strings attached, but I'd love it if you'd follow me!

    http://cardscatscollectionstoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.