Pages

.

.

Monday 6 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 10

Hello and welcome to Day 10 of the Crafting for Gold Event over on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog.
Before I go on I just have to say
CONGRATULATIONS
 ANDY MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO - OLYMPIC CHAMPION!!!!
OK, now let's get on with things.
Today we are showcasing Crafty Individuals.



Crafty Individuals is an exciting venture into the creative world of arts and crafts for business partners Jean Hardy and Malcolm Noble, who both come from an arts-based background.
Jean Hardy is a practising artist with a BA (Hons) in Fine Art, as well as a teaching certificate.
Malcolm Noble is a professional commercial photographer who has been operating in the North East for the last 20 years.


PRIZE -   
   
So here is my card for today:
I have used a four image butterfly stamp from Crafty Individuals and coloured it very simply with pale blue and pale lilac and done the backgrounds in very pale lemon using my Copics.
Then I added two pieces of darker purple card to the lilac card base and added some purple seam binding ribbon around the middle of both pieces.
Then I used some fabulous Summer Breeze wire edged organza ribbon from, naturally, Crafty Ribbons
and finally three purple buttons to the top and two purple buttons to the middle of the bow.
So there you have it.
I do hope you will find the time to pop over to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog and join in the fun.  Remember all the Linkys are open until the end of the event and winners will be announced on 13 August.
Good luck everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn I really love those butterfly images also that wonderful bow and colours a super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CI butterflies, perfect colours again hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.