Pages

.

.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Tilda's Bookmark - Midway Reminder

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
TILDA'S BOOKMARK
********************
Here's the project I made for the midway reminder:
I used one of Susie's Die Cuts as my base (thanks darling) and then added some of that new Nitwits paper from Lili of the Valley that I have been raving on about recently.  This pad is called Bonnets and Bowties.
Tilda is coloured with my copics.
The ribbon across the top and attached to the top is of course, from Crafty Ribbons.
Those gorgeous white flowers were from my very very good friend Ali (aka Dragonlady) (thanks sweetie)
The flowers and that little sprig of heather is from my stash.
So there you have it - my Tilda bookmark.  I do hope you can find the time to join in with our challenge this time.  And remember to come back next week and meet the new Design Team!  They are a great bunch of gals and I am sure you will make them all feel really welcome.

Challenges:
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything but a card

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Favourite Magnolia Stamp
Allsorts - Anything but a square

7 comments:

  1. oh this is one,super bookmark Hun lvoe that Tilda and just love that lace and lush flowers hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookmark Dawn love everything about it
    Enjoy your Sunday ;)
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this bookmark Dawn, the Tilda is so sweet and the colours are gorgeous!
    Thanks for making Anything but a Square for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, aw cute bookmark, Tilda looks so happy in her summer colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just love this the colours and Tilda are perfect for a good book ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!
    I love your color combo!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Dawn this is a little beauty, I love the image of Tilda that you have used also the wonderful colours and design a super bookmark.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.