Pages

.

.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crafting For Gold - Day 5

Hello everyone,
Well, I just popped in to remind you about the Crafting For Gold event over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog.
We are now on to Day 5:





Ladybug Crafts Ink is the brainchild of me, Kerry, wife of one and mother of 3. I started making cards in December 2000 and never in a million years did I think I would have my own online store let along my own line of cling stamps. But here I am almost 10 years later having both!
I was a bit disillusioned with the stamps on the market .... same old same old and anything 'new' was just a variation on the 'old'. Last year I decided it was time to shake things up a bit, found myself an illustrator, Allan McConnachie, to get my ideas on paper and Nikki was born. I also found myself another illustrator, Moira Munro, when I wanted another charachter and Ruby Fairies entered the stamping world. 

PRIZE - £10 Voucher for Ladybug Crafts Ink


So hurry on over to the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog and have a look at the lovely projects my team mates have come up with to show you.
No card from me today I'm afraid - it ended up face down in a puddle!! DOH
Still, I'll be back tomorrow with another project.
Remember that all the Linkys (that's 17 days worth) will all stay open until the end of the event and winners will be drawn on 13 August.
You gotta be in it to win it so what you waiting for???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.