Pages

.

.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Crafting for Gold - Day 12

Hi all,
Phew, 11 days done and one 5 to go.
I hope you are enjoying our Crafting for Gold Event being held over on the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration Blog.
Today we have the pleasure of showcasing
Lili of the Valley



Lili of the Valley is a UK Company which has a simply gorgeous range of over 300 unique un-mounted rubber stamps.

There are hundreds of adorable images to choose from including the sweetest girls and boys, fabulous wedding and baby designs and of course an amazing array of Christmas cuties! Added to this are Lili of the Valley's amazing sentiment stamps and sentiment stamp sheets! There are also Die Cut Topper sheets and the New Mini Masterpiece sheets all of which can be found over at http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ it is also packed with hints, tips, tutorials and we also run the popular InspirationsBlog witih new cards and ideas posted daily by our Design Team, so you’ll never be stuck for ideas on what to make with these really cute images

PRIZE
 

So here is the card I have made for today:
So today's theme is Die cutting.  I have stamped my image on to one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts and placed that onto a free backing paper from Raspberry Road that were free with Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. The image is then coloured with my Copics.
Then I added a Die Cut flourish, courtesy of my blogging buddy Liz (thanks hunni) and also added a Die Cut buckle again thanks to Liz and the saddle stitch ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
I finished off with a couple of mulberry flowers and Bob's your Uncle!!
I hope you get time to stop by the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog and have a look at the other fabulous creations that my team mates have designed for you to see.
Remember you have until the final day of our Event to sign up to all the Linkys so if you haven't already done so there is still time.
Good luck to all and see you tomorrow for Day 13.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dawn, love all the die cuts and such a cute image.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.