Pages

.

.

Thursday 24 May 2012

Such an ease-l challenge!!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is chosen by the lovely Tessa & Anke and is:
Easel Cards
So here is my project for this challenge which I have combined with my Best of British post for today.
I have used three different yellow ribbons all available from Crafty Ribbons.

You can find all the details on my Best of British Post here.
The prize for this challenge is:
So, why not join in the challenge too and who knows you could soon be in possession of a whole basket full of beautiful Crafty Ribbons!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun,you do make the most stunning cards,just love that yellow the ruffles,are amazing,so clean,and fresh,love it hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) I love the yellow and white combo ,, so sunny and cheerful and the ribbon flower is stunning :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dawn...and I love the colour too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn this is so very beautiful, the flower and ribbon look so very pretty the clean and simple style is super.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful flower. Love the yellow theme so bright and cheery.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.