Pages

.

.

Monday 21 May 2012

Best of British - Day 4

Well, here we are on Day 4 of our fabulous Best of British event. Have you managed to join in with this fabulous event on our Pure Inspiration Blog? There is a linky tool for you to sign up to each day and each Linky will stay open until the end of the two week event.  So if you haven't joined in yet why not get over there now and sign up for today's fabulous prize as well as the three that have been posted already.
******************
Today we are showcasing:
Crafty Individuals is an exciting venture into the creative world of arts and crafts for business partners Jean Hardy and Malcolm Noble, who both come from an arts-based background.
Jean Hardy is a practising artist with a BA (Hons) in Fine Art, as well as a teaching certificate.
Malcolm Noble is a professional commercial photographer who has been operating in the North East for the last 20 years.

Crafty Individuals have very kindly given the following prize for one of you lucky people to win....
So here is today's card:
The gorgeous stamp is available from Crafty Individuals and you can find it here.
The image and background are coloured with my Prismacolour pencils and the background paper is one from a free booklet of Raspberry Road papers.  
The gorgeous ribbon is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons and you can see the complete fabulous range here.
I wanted to keep the card simple as I think the image speaks for itself.
I think I will be buying a few more stamps from Crafty Individuals!!

Don't forget the free postage offer at Crafty Ribbons during this event either!!

Now then, I wonder who we will be showcasing tomorrow?????


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn I love that image so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of my favourites Crafty Individuals - can you see a theme here??? Beautiful card hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.