Pages

.

.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello Softpencil fans.
Time once again for another Softpencil Tuesday card featuring those cute digi images from Elizabeth.
Firstly, I hope you all had an absolute ball with the blog hop and that loads of you won some super prizes.
So, here is the card I have made for this week:
It features the lovely image Growing Flowers in Pots which you can get here!

The image is coloured with my Copics and the DP is from a Prima pad called Botanicals Collection.

That frame that the sentiment is on is also cut from the same pad. The best wishes stamp is a Clarity Stamp.

The die down the edge is from the Scrapping Cottage and the flower at the bottom is made from a Whiff Of Joy die cut called Nested Flower.  I have cut it twice and layered them all on top of one another.
The ribbon across the top corner is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons.
See you next Tuesday!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely soft card Dawn. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the border down the side....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! So cute! I love that sweet bunny rabbit :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet subtle coloured card Dawn
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn, love the soft colours and your fab colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, so pretty, absolutely gorgeous!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawn, what a gorgeous card! I love love love the soft colors and your coloring is fabulous!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely delightful, cute and totally adorable card Dawn, the image, colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.